Experience a new level of freshness with this KOHLER Purefresh toilet seat. Purefresh combines a carbon deodorizing system that neutralizes odors and a built-in freshener that releases a light scent. This battery-operated seat also includes Nightlight illumination so you can safely locate your toilet in the dark. Unique Grip-Tight bumpers hold the seat firmly in place and prevent shifting. This slow-close seat features technology that prevents the seat from slamming and simplifies both cleaning and installation.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Neutralizes odors continuously for up to 6 months (replaceable carbon filter).
- Integrated freshener fills air with a light, subtle scent for up to 1 month (replaceable scent pack).
- Programmable 8-hour dual LED nightlight offers both guide and task lighting, no matter if the lid is up or down.
- Light intensity designed to provide enough light to see the toilet without disrupting nighttime vision.
- Battery-operated - no electrical cords required.
- Up to 6 months of battery life* (uses 2 D batteries, not included).
- Quiet-Close elongated seat allows seat to close quietly.
- Grip-Tight bumpers hold seat firmly in place.
- Quick-Release hinges allow seat to be unlatched from toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning; no tools required.
- Quick-Attach hardware for fast and secure installation.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.