Featuring sturdy, chip-resistant polypropylene construction and a finish that won't stain or peel, the Stronghold toilet seat is ideal for commercial or institutional applications.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Elongated open-front seat.
- Ergonomic contour adds additional comfort.
- An integrated handle allows the user to easily raise and lower the ring.
- Stainless steel hinge arms and hardware.
- Heavy duty.
- Without cover.
- Quiet-Close check hinge will slowly close with check hinge functionality.
- Toilet seats are not returnable to Kohler Co. if opened or outside of original packaging.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.