Treat yourself to the soothing comfort and ambiance of the PureWarmth heated toilet seat with LED night-light. With PureWarmth, you can adjust the seat heat level and lighting color/brightness just the way you like. Settings are easy to control using the button panel at the base of the seat, or download the PureWarmth app for even more control options through your smartphone. PureWarmth even lets you set your desired seat warmth and lighting for different times of day — for example, warmer in the morning, brighter at night.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Heated toilet seat with three adjustable warmth settings: low, medium and high.
- Dual LED lighting offers guiding light when lid is down and task light when lid is lifted.
- Nightlight is manually adjustable to two color choices and two brightness levels.
- Compatible with the KOHLER PureWarmth app to adjust seat warmth and lighting brightness to your daily schedule.
- Hidden cord provides a clean look.
- Quiet-Close elongated seat allows seat to close quietly.
- Quick-Release hinges allow seat to be unlatched from toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning; no tools required.
- Grip-Tight bumpers hold seat firmly in place.
- Color-matched plastic hinges.
- Fits most round-front toilets.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.