The Cimarron skirted toilet bowl utilizes Kohler patented new ReadyLock(TM) installation system for easier, more intuitive installation. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes for a standard 12" rough in while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. Pair this bowl with the K-4369 tank for a complete Cimarron skirted toilet.
The Cimarron collection offers the perfect duo for a powder room. And with its transitional styling, it's also a great place to start for a larger, custom-designed bathroom. With clean lines and soft, graceful curves, the Cimarron collection coordinates with a wide range of bathroom styles.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Combines with the K-4369/4369-RA tank to create a complete K-5310/5310-RA Cimarron toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.