With a hint of traditional detail in balanced form and proportion in modern taste, Harken brings elevated elegance and sophistication to the bath or powder room. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon per flush toilet, without sacrificing performance. A fully-skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Standard height.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Fully skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Quiet-Close elongated seat allows seat to close quietly.
- Wax ring not included
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.