Start your custom design by contacting our expert designers or calling us at 855-483-2629.
These full access cabinets have a contemporary look, finished with three-layer lacquer paint in vibrant solid colors for a sleek look. These Pontonne Cabinets are built strong with a premium plywood box that will last you for years to come.
From modern cabinets to farmhouse shaker cabinets, the Wilora Pontonne collection features the most popular cabinet styles for bath, laundry, and kitchen remodeling projects. Neutral colors, crisp, clean lines and contemporary designs enhance any room in your home.
Who is Wilora?
Wilora's collection of frameless and framed cabinets features a wide range of options and color choices to complete your home remodel. Choose from modern slab doors, or traditional raised panel designs to add style and convenience to kitchen, bathrooms, and other remodeling projects. Wilora's cabinetry and accessories are crafted with longevity and charm in mind, all exuding timeless versatility.
- To enhance the rich color, our three layer lacquer paint technique creates a smooth finish with protective layers that will last for years to come.
- Seamless door technology uses a single thick uniform slab of wood to create a door and frame that is cohesive. Rather than affix two separate pieces to work together, using an original wood piece that is cut to create the door and frame creates a stunning presence that stands out in your cabinet.
- The designers use a specialized router to customize the appearance of the cabinet door. Since this seamless door is created without separate pieces, the paint seldom cracks or chips compared to the paint application on five-piece doors.
- Premium Plywood Box with full hardwood back panel (U). The structure of the cabinet is made with a full 5/8 inch for all panels of the box. Other cabinets may skimp on plywood panels in size or material when they not visible in appearance, but all panels of the premium plywood box are full thick panels, meant to be sturdy and meant to last.
- Full Access Frame Cabinets allow you to take maximum advantage of the space that you can use inside the cabinet. These frameless cabinets eliminate the frame from the front of the cabinet, allowing you more access to the storage and are often built with sturdier construction to handle the reinforced box.
- The full overlay feature of the cabinet covers the entire frame of the cabinet, using precision to make sure the cabinet structure is concealed from the front so the focused appearance is concentrated on the cabinet drawers and doors.