Kohler Model Number: K-TS5320-4G-BN
With soft lines inspired by nature, Refinia faucets mimic the gentle, optimist uncurling of a sprouting plant. Elegant yet understated, Refinia celebrates the beauty and fluidity of organic forms with an appreciation for smart functionality. This shower trim includes a water-saving showerhead with Katalyst air-induction spray. By infusing two liters of air per minute, Katalyst delivers a powerful, voluptuous spray that clings to the body with larger, fuller water drops. Pair this trim with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
Mix and match items from the Refinia collection to bring style and convenience to your home. Products from the Kohler Refinia collection feature the latest innovations, best new materials, and boldest styles.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3°F during water pressure fluctuations.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature settings.
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal lever handle.
- Single-function 1.75 gpm (6.6 lpm) shower head with Katalyst air-induction technology.
- MasterClean sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Includes shower arm and flange.
- Coordinates with Refinia faucets, accessories, and showering components to complete your bathroom.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.