Kohler Model Number: K-TS14422-3G-CP
Purist faucets and accessories combine simple, architectural forms with sensual design lines. Featuring this modern, minimalist style, the Purist shower valve trim creates a sophisticated, unified look in your shower with a cross handle and water-saving showerhead. Pair this trim with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
With simple unembellished forms created from beautiful, enduring materials, the Purist collection is a minimalist backdrop for the poetic simplicity of water. It offers a quiet, organic elegance that's a natural fit for the home spa.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3°F during water pressure fluctuations.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature settings.
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal cross handle.
- Includes single-function 1.75 gpm (6.6 lpm) showerhead.
- MasterClean sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Includes shower arm and flange.
- Coordinates with Purist faucets, accessories, and showering components to complete your bathroom.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.