Kohler Model Number: K-T78026-4-BL
Modern form meets modern function: the Kohler Components collection is defined by controlled forms and stark precision in every line and angle. With Components, you design your custom bath by selecting your handle style and finish. This shower trim features a sleek, minimalist lever handle. Pair this trim with a MasterShower(R) 2- or 3-way transfer or diverter valve to create a personalized shower experience.
The versatility and personalization of the Components collection enables it to be used in a wide range of looks and styles. Combine a spout, handles and finish to create a personalized look for the room you want.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Single Lever handle controls flow to outlets.
- 360° handle rotation with three-outlet operation.
- 120° handle rotation with two-outlet operation.
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal lever handle.
- Coordinates with Components faucets, accessories, and showering components to complete your bathroom.
- When used with K-728 Series MasterShower diverter valves, handle controls flow to two or three outlets individually or any two outlets at a time.
- When used with K-737 Series MasterShower diverter valves, handle controls flow to two or three outlets individually or only one outlet at a time.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.