Kohler Model Number: K-T78016-9-BN
Modern form meets modern function: the Kohler Components collection is defined by controlled forms and stark precision in every line and angle. With Components, you design your custom bath by selecting your handle style and finish. This shower trim features an Industrial handle modeled after machine valves and factory pipe design. Pair this trim with a showerhead and a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve with push-button diverter, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
The versatility and personalization of the Components collection enables it to be used in a wide range of looks and styles. Combine a spout, handles and finish to create a personalized look for the room you want.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature settings.
- Includes face plate with handle.
- Integrated push-button diverter.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- Trim only; requires K-11748-K or K-11748-KS Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve (sold separately).
- Coordinates with Components faucets, accessories, and showering components to complete your bathroom.
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3°F during water pressure fluctuations.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.