Kohler Model Number: K-22167-G-CP
Enjoy luxurious showering combined with up to 30 percent water savings. This 1.75-gpm Bancroft shower head provides three distinct sprays – full coverage, pulsating massage, or silk spray – all enhanced with Katalyst technology for a completely indulgent showering experience. By infusing two liters of air per minute, Katalyst delivers a powerful, voluptuous spray that clings to the body with larger, fuller water drops.
The Bancroft collection gives a nod to nostalgia with Its iconic lines and familiar shapes. Inspired by the traditional elegance of early 1900s American design, it offers universal appeal for today's bathrooms. The collection's versatile design lets bold walls and tile pop or provides a subtle compliment to a neutral environment.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Advanced spray engine provides three experiences: full coverage, pulsating massage, and silk spray.
- Full-coverage spray produces an encompassing spray ideal for everyday use.
- Pulsating massage spray targets sore muscles to ease away aches and pains.
- Silk spray releases a dense, luxurious spray ideal for rinsing.
- Thumb tab allows for a smooth transition between sprays.
- MasterClean spray face features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- 1.75 gpm (6.6 lpm) flow rate.
- Coordinates with Bancroft and Devonshire faucets and accessories.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and shower heads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.