Delta VoiceIQ Technology pairs with your connected home device to give you exactly the amount of water you need with features like metered dispensing and custom container commands. Simply ask your faucet to dispense one cup, six ounces, a gallon or just about any other amount you could need. Custom container commands make everyday tasks easier, like filling a coffee pot or dog bowl, while thoughtful features like water warm-up and voice-activated on/off lend a hand when yours are full. Take command of your kitchen with a VoiceIQ Faucet: a revolutionary kitchen faucet that thinks on demand. This Trinsic pull-down kitchen faucet is packed with functional features, like Delta Touch2O Technology. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. The Delta TempSense LED light changes color to alert you to the water's temperature and eliminate any possible surprises or discomfort. Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
The sleek elegance of modern design is embodied in the Trinsic Kitchen Collection, featuring MagnaTite Docking, DIAMOND Seal and Touch2O Technology.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on more than crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- VoiceIQ Technology links proven platforms – Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and Delta Touch2O Technology faucets – into a next-generation solution
- Voice Activation can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up using your voice enabled device
- Hand wash feature provides the proper timing for lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing your hands
- Requires 6 AA or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included)
- For installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink which isn't controlled by a switch is required
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.