The pull-down spray wand comes free with a gentle tug and gives you total flexibility. The hose extends and retracts without friction points, fed by gravity. As you raise the wand to dock it, the magnet embedded in the spout pulls the wand precisely into place. So, unlike other pull-downs that tend to droop over time, MagnaTite keeps your pull-down faucet looking picture-perfect. Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
The sleek elegance of modern design is embodied in the Trinsic Kitchen Collection, featuring MagnaTite Docking, DIAMOND Seal and Touch2O Technology.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on more than crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- MagnaTite docking keeps the kitchen pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful integrated magnet, so it stays docked when not in use
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Touch-Clean spray holes allow for easy removal of hard water build-up
- 1 or 3-hole 8 in. installation (with optional escutcheon, not included)
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.