Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front double kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
Who is Elkay?
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more.
- Farmhouse Design: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- Reversible Design: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- Fireclay Material: The double bowl kitchen sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- Durable: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- Two Bowls, Different Sizes: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- Quiet: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- Drain Fittings: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- Includes CUTTING BOARD: Custom wood cutting board slides along built-in ledge, maximizing usable space to make the sink a workstation.
- Double basin kitchen sink.