Elkay Crosstown 18 Gauge Stainless Steel 35-7/8" x 20-1/4" x 9", Equal Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink with Aqua Divide. Sink is manufactured from 18 gauge 304 Stainless Steel with a Polished Satin finish, Rear Center Drain placement, and Full spray sides and bottom with Sides and Bottom pads. Add style and convenience to your home with this double kitchen sink.
The Elkay Crosstown collection offers a fresh take on the classic stainless steel sink, combining beauty, function and contemporary design. Tight corners and a flat bottom provide more space inside the sink bowl for stacking and cleaning dishes. The striking geometric shape makes a statement in any home.
Who is Elkay?
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more.
- Aqua Divide: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls.
- Farmhouse Design: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- Double Bowls of Equal Size: Conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks.
- 18-Gauge Stainless Steel: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- Sound Guard: Pads and undercoating enhance sound-deadening performance for a quieter time at the sink.
- Tight Corners: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- Large Capacity: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- Double basin kitchen sink.