Kohler Model Number: K-25224-0
The Highline Tall is Kohler's tallest toilet – a full 2" taller than Comfort Height toilets to provide ultimate accessibility and ease of use. With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power.
With stark lines and a universal style, each two-piece toilet from Kohler's Highline collection will complement the style of any bathroom in your home.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Highline Tall bowl offers seating 2" higher than Comfort Height for enhanced comfort, ease of sitting and standing, and gracious accessibility.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-4467 tank and the K-22661 bowl.
- Includes tank, tank accessory pack, tank cover, trip lever, and bolt caps.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.