Kohler Model Number: K-99260-sn
The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. This Artifacts kitchen sink faucet displays vintage style with its high-arch spout and unique handle position, which eliminates interference with backsplashes. The three-function pull-down sprayhead has you covered for a range of tasks: BerrySoft spray for food prep; an aerated stream for filling pots; and Sweep spray for cleaning.
Inspired by turn-of-the-century charm, each piece in the Artifacts faucet and accessory collection is like a vintage treasure rediscovered. At home in any decor, the Artifacts collection gives you the freedom to create a look that is yours and yours alone.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Unique three-function pull-down sprayhead allows you to tackle kitchen tasks such as cleaning, rinsing, and filling with Sweep spray, BerrySoft spray and aerated stream.
- Unique handle execution provides intuitive use and eliminates handle interference with backsplash.
- DockNetik magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- Kohler ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.