Kohler Model Number: K-597-vs
An innovative fit for a variety of kitchens and tasks, this Simplice bar or prep sink faucet combines an elegant, universal design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality. The high-arch swing spout rotates 360 degrees, while the smoothly maneuvering sprayhead pulls down into the sink for up-close tasks, or out of the sink to fill pots. Sculpted buttons on the sprayhead ensure simple operation even with wet, soapy hands. Sweep spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. Kohler's new docking system, DockNetik, secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
The Simplice collection of kitchen faucets from Kohler feature the latest technology, modern finishes, and a range of convenient options such as side sprays and soap dispensers.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch between stream, Sweep spray and Boost technology.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button.
- DockNetik magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- Kohler ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.