Kohler Model Number: K-22972-vs
A model of clean, sophisticated design, the Crue kitchen faucet collection represents a true high point in user-focused plumbing design for the kitchen. The silhouette — a simple arched spout and single lever handle — offers a straightforward style that adapts to nearly any kitchen design. It’s this contemporary look, paired with thoughtful functionality, that makes the Crue collection a modern marvel.
Mix and match items from the Crue collection to bring style and convenience to your home. Products from the Kohler Crue collection feature the latest innovations, best new materials, and boldest styles.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch between aerated stream, ring spray and Boost technology.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button. Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with ring spray for more powerful cleaning.
- DockNetik magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- ProMotion technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.