Kohler Model Number: K-5401-pa-0
Sculpted with flowing and balanced curves, the Veil one-piece toilet pairs bold minimalist style with the comfort of personal cleansing. Upgraded to a 17" seating height, this Veil dual-flush toilet meets ADA code requirements. Pump-assisted flushing delivers peak flush performance every time. A full suite of convenient features includes heated seat, night-light, hands-free opening/closing and automatic flush, plus a touchscreen remote. With emergency backup flushing at the touch of a button, you're always covered in the event of a power outage.
Sleek, modern toilets and sinks from the Veil collection add style and convenience to any bathroom in your home.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece intelligent toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Tankless design with direct water supply.
- Stainless steel wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.