Kohler Model Number: K-3981-ra-0
The elegant simplicity of Shaker-style furniture inspires the edgy, neo-traditional design of the Tresham collection. The Tresham Comfort Height one-piece toilet is accented by an elegant trim that recalls architectural molding and offers an eclectic twist on classic Americana traditions. Complements the Tresham collection as well as a variety of styles from classic to modern.
A fresh twist on simple, Shaker-style furniture design, the Tresham collection is steeped in the traditions of classic Americana while embracing a modern eclectic sensibility. Its vanities, toilets, sinks and shower receptors bring playful eccentricity and eclectic elegance to the American bathroom.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Glenbury Quiet-Close seat with Grip-Tight allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Coordinates with other products in the Tresham collection.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.