Kohler Model Number: K-6424-0
Inspired by elegant architecture and crown molding, this Memoirs collection toilet with Classic design delivers functionality and water savings--as well as traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year (versus a 3.5-gallon toilet) without sacrificing performance. The included seat, positioned at chair height for your comfort, features technology for noiseless closing and easy cleaning.
Memoirs Classic Collection
Inspired by traditional style, the Memoirs collection echoes the stylized lines of historically renowned furniture and architectural design. Each detail makes it classic and timeless – sophisticated yet utterly approachable. Its crisp lines resemble crown molding.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Glenbury Quiet-Close seat with Grip-Tight allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.