Kohler Model Number: K-5709-0
Upgrade your Corbelle toilet with the addition of the ContinuousClean system which harnesses the antimicrobial cleaning power of off-the-shelf white tablets to automatically fight germs with every flush and keep your bowl clean longer. Also featuring Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology, the Corbelle with ContinuousClean raises toilet cleanliness to a new level. ContinuousClean dispenses a consistent amount of toilet bowl cleaner with every flush to keep your bowl cleaner between flushes. Simply place a cleaning tablet in the tank compartment, set the desired amount with the adjustment dial, and the system does all the work, evenly mixing fresh water with the cleaning agent and dispensing cleaning solution into each flush via the rim jet.
Traditional and decorative toilets and seats from Kohler's Corbelle collection add style, elegance, and convenience to your home's bathrooms.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- ContinuousClean system automatically dispenses cleaning solution with every flush.
- Works with any white toilet bowl cleaner tablet. Tablets last for more than one year in ContinuousClean system.
- Revolution 360 flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl clean longer.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.