Kohler Model Number: K-3619-ra-0
With its versatile, fresh design, the Cimarron toilet matches a range of contemporary and classic decors. This one-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comfortable use, as well as a concealed trapway for sleek looks and simple cleaning. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush.
The Cimarron collection offers the perfect duo for a powder room. And with its transitional styling, it's also a great place to start for a larger, custom-designed bathroom. With clean lines and soft, graceful curves, the Cimarron collection coordinates with a wide range of bathroom styles.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Includes Reveal Quiet-Close with Grip-Tight seat.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 12-7/8" (327 mm) x 11-1/2" (292 mm).
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.