The 25" x 22.44" x 9" Vector Single-Basin Kitchen Sink features a depth of 9" and is built from stainless steel, making it an fantastic option for traditional and modern styles because of its minimalist curves and simple design. The large single basin design allows you to fit more dishes, making it incredibly functional for a large household. Keep in mind, this sink requires a sink base cabinet that is at least 33" wide.
Why Choose an Undermount Sink?
This Dual-Mount Franke Vector kitchen sink can be mounted as either an drop-in or a undermount. As an undermount, the installation is more complicated, but the functionality is great, and the clean lines of the sink is seamless. The drop-in option is simpler to install but doesnt look as clean. And it's a lot harder to clear up the counter, as the rim of the sink prevents you from wiping directly into the sink.
Why Choose a Stainless Steel Sink?
Stainless steel is a sophisticated option with a timeless aesthetic that fits into any kitchen style. Because its steel, it can handle very high temperatures, is naturally antimicrobial, and doesnt stain or scratch very easily. Its also very easy to clean, as you just need soap and a rag.
Who is Franke?
Franke prides itself on over 100 years of innovative, tailor-made engineering of consumer products ranging from sinks to faucets to water filtration and even coffee makers. Everything Franke does is meant to be unique.
- Swiss handcrafted precision design maximizes capacity and is easier to DIY install
- Contemporary slim rim design with minimal radius corners complement the large capacity 9-inch deep bowl with drain lines
- Handcrafted heavy duty 18-Gauge stainless steel provides lasting durability
- Compatible with replacing existing 33" drop-in sink (rim is 33.5" wide)
- Pre-attached Fast-IN clips click into place allowing you to quickly install the sink top mount without tools (top mount)
- Template and hardware provided for safe and easy DIY top mount installation
- Ultra-Quiet sound-deadening pads eliminate excess noise and vibration from heavy pots, pans and utensils
- Can be installed as a top mount or undermount sink (professional installation recommended for undermount installation)
- Minimum Cabinet Size 33"