The 19.5" x 22.5" Vector Single-Basin Kitchen Sink has a depth of 9.06" and is engineered from stainless steel, making it an fantastic choice for modern and traditional styles because of its simply elegant design and minimalist curves. The large single basin design allows you to fit more dishes, making it incredibly functional for a large household. Keep in mind, this sink requires a sink base cabinet that is at least 21.63" wide.
Why Choose a Dual-Mount Sink?
This Dual-Mount Franke Vector kitchen sink can be mounted as either an drop-in or a undermount. As an undermount, the installation is more difficult, but the functionality is great, and the style of the sink is seamless. The drop-in installation is easier to install but doesnt look as clean. And it's much more difficult to clean up the area, as the rim of the sink prevents you from wiping directly into the sink.
Why Choose a Stainless Steel Sink?
Stainless steel is a classic option with a timeless aesthetic that fits into any kitchen style. Because its steel, it can handle very high temperatures, is naturally antimicrobial, and doesnt stain or scratch very easily. Its also exceptionally easy to clean, as you just need soap and a rag.
Who is Franke?
Franke prides itself on over 100 years of innovative, tailor-made engineering of consumer products ranging from sinks to faucets to water filtration and even coffee makers. Everything Franke does is meant to be unique.
- Swiss handcrafted precision design maximizes capacity and is easier to DIY install
- Contemporary slim rim design with minimal radius corners complement the large capacity 9-inch deep bowl with drain lines
- Handcrafted heavy duty 18-Gauge stainless steel provides lasting durability
- Compatible with replacing existing 33" drop-in sink (rim is 33.5" wide)
- Pre-attached Fast-IN clips click into place allowing you to quickly install the sink top mount without tools (top mount)
- Template and hardware provided for safe and easy DIY top mount installation
- Ultra-Quiet sound-deadening pads eliminate excess noise and vibration from heavy pots, pans and utensils
- Can be installed as a top mount or undermount sink (professional installation recommended for undermount installation)
- Minimum Cabinet Size 21.63"