With separate handles for volume and temperature control, this Delta tub/shower provides a more refined showering experience. Simply set the water at your preferred temperature and turn the shower on or off with the volume control handle - without interrupting your set temperature. Delta pressure-balance valves use Monitor Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. The pause setting gives you ample space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks, then easily restarts the water with the temperature where you left off. This spray setting helps you conserve water, so you can worry less about depleting your supply of hot water - and you help the environment too. While other products may gather unsightly mineral build-up over time, Delta soft rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow any mineral residue to simply be wiped away for an instantly refreshed look – with no need for soaking or the aid of chemical cleaners.
Just like ocean waves, the one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara make a lasting impression.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on more than crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- Control volume and water temperature independently with two separate handles for more refined control of your shower experience
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3 degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings: Pause, Full Body Spray, Full Spray w/Massage, Fast Massage, Soft Drench Spray
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.