While other products may gather unsightly mineral build-up over time, Delta soft rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow any mineral residue to simply be wiped away for an instantly refreshed look – with no need for soaking or the aid of chemical cleaners. Delta pressure-balance valves use Monitor Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Brilliance finishes are durable, long-lasting and guaranteed not to corrode, tarnish or discolor. This Brilliance Stainless finish has subtle, warm undertones which make it an excellent match with nickel or stainless steel and is extremely versatile, complementing nearly any look, be it traditional, transitional or contemporary. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
Just like ocean waves, the one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara make a lasting impression.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on more than crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3 degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings: Pause, Full Body Spray, Full Spray w/Massage, Fast Massage, Soft Drench Spray
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Single function operation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.