Delta Faucet Company makes residential and commercial faucets and other products for kitchens and bathrooms that improve everyday experiences with water. Our passion for water flows through everything we do, so whether you help develop products for our Delta, Brizo or Peerless brands, work in our manufacturing facilities or bring your expertise to one of our many vital business functions, you'll find yourself thinking about water in a whole new way.
Classical design combines with modern technology in the Cassidy Kitchen Collection, featuring MagnaTite Docking, DIAMOND Seal and Touch2O Technology.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3 degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Soft, rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Single function operation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.