Delta H2Okinetic Showers look different because they are different. Using advanced technology, H2Okinetic showers sculpt water into a unique wave pattern, giving you 3X the coverage of a standard shower head.* The end result is a shower that provides more coverage, more warmth and more intensity for a truly drenching shower experience. Delta pressure-balance valves use Monitor Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Chrome has rapidly become one of the most popular finishes across décor styles in the bath thanks to its stunning gloss and innate versatility. Paired with crisp lines and bright whites, it creates a bold, modern contrast, but it works equally well with vintage styles and traditional spaces to convey a hint of nostalgia. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
Designed for performance, the Classic Bath Collection provides smart technology that will stand the test of time.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on more than crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- H2Okinetic Shower technology sculpts water into a unique wave pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3 degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings include: H2OKinetic spray
- H2Okinetic spray creates a shower with more warmth, coverage and intensity
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.