Here at Vevano, we appreciate your patronage. While we never expect an issue with a product, sometimes it may become necessary to return your purchase.
Return & Refund Process
If you identify the need to return product within 30 (thirty) days of delivery, please reach out to us and tell us the reason for your return. We may ask you for additional details or ask you to provide pictures. Once we have determined that you may qualify for a refund, we will send you a shipping label to return the product or products to us.
In order for you to receive a refund for returned product, it must be returned to us in the original box and packaging, including all warranty cards and owner’s manuals, and must be in re-sellable condition. Product will not be considered “re-sellable” if:
· The product or kit is missing pieces or components;
· The product has been damaged in any way; or
· The product has been installed.
Refunds will be processed once items are received and the condition has been inspected and approved.
Non-refundable and Non-returnable items:
- In order to comply with applicable law and safety regulations, items that may be considered hazardous materials, such as glue, paint or other chemicals cannot be returned.
- Custom items, which include any item that was built to order, cannot be returned.
- Any Bidet/Washlet that has been opened cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returns are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee.
Returns Contact Information:
- All questions or inquiries regarding returns should be made to our customer service team as follows: